I provide consulting services for MapDB and other open-source projects.
- Data model design
- Performance optimization and redesign
- Code audit and review
- Support for MapDB
- New features and bug-fixing
- Refactoring and migration of existing code
MapDB is an open-source project and basic support is provided for free.
However, my time is limited and free support might be slow.
I usually respond to queries within a few days. Less urgent bug-fixes might take weeks,
and new features might take months (or years).
I do not answer more specific questions about performance and data design for free.
And finally free support is not confidential (with exceptions), as
I might ask for testimonial, or forward answers to the mailing list.
More serious users might prefer paid services.
- Faster response times
- Meetings over the phone or video calls
- Priority bug-fixing
- New features tailored to your use case
- Code review for possible performance optimizations, concurrency issues, lower memory usage...
- Best solution recommendation (in many cases MapDB can be combined with other libraries)
Send me an email
or schedule a phone call
for more details.